Single Essential Oils (E-G)
Eucalyptus - Organic (eucalyptus globulus)
Eucalyptus (eucalyptus radiata)
Eucalyptus Lemon (eucalyptus citriodora)
Euphorbia (euphorbia pulcherrima)
Fennel (foeniculum vulgare dulce)
Fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum)
Fir Needle (abies siberica)
Frankincense - Organic (boswellia serrata)
Frankincense (boswellia carterii)
Frankincense (boswellia serrata)
Gardenia (gardenia jasminoides)
Geranium (Pelargonium x asperum)
Ginger (Fresh) (zingiber officinale)
Ginger Grass (cymbopogan martini var sofia)
Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)
Grapefruit (citrus paradisi)
If you do not see what you are looking for, or if you would like to order an item out-of-stock, please send us a request at: info@LLApothecary.com.
We use 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Ingredients may vary based on availability. Ready Rollers contain coconut oil unless noted.
Land of the Living Apothecary sources essential oils from multiple suppliers. We are constantly searching for consistent essential oils at fair prices. Due to weather conditions essential oils can vary in both quantity available and quality. We do our best to always have consistent oils and test each one in house. Please be aware smell, color and consistency can change depending on the above mentioned variables
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted on sensitive skin or babies. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Improper dosing can cause unwanted effects.
Keep out of reach from children.
Additional Information on Oils:
Common Uses: Eucalyptus Essential Oil is fantastic on skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections. It contains a high percentage of cineol, also known as eucalyptol, popularly used to relieve colds and congestion.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Color: Clear to pale yellow liquid.
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil has a crisp, clean, camphoraceous aroma with back notes of citrus/floral.
- The oil is having several medicinal properties such as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, analgesic and diuretic, and thus used inmaking medicines for different ailments.
- The oil of this herb is effective in the treatment of several health conditions like fungal infections, gout, cellulite, menstrual pain, flatulence and digestive problems.
- Treatment of constipation, heat stroke is also possible by using Fennel Sweet herb.
- It is also effective in rejuvenating dull skin as a cleanser.
- Fir needle oil is used as a strengthening, invigorating, refreshing and stimulating agent.
- This oil also gives comfort when used to treat muscle and rheumatic pains.
- It is also used a massage oil to treat poor blood circulation.
- Being an antiseptic, Fir Needle Oil can be very effectual for treating skin infection.
- Though, it is a good option to treat asthma but it is essential to use this oil as a precautionary only during attacks.
- Needle Fir Oil can effectively assist in curing cold, cough, arthritis and fatigue too.
- It is also used to kill the airborne bacteria and germs.
- Breathing ability can also be improved with the use of Needle Fir Oil.
- Needle Fir Oil is mostly used in making diffusers, lamps, candles, perfumes, body fragrances, towel scenting, air fresheners, soaps, lotions and massage oils.
|METHOD OF EXTRACTION
|warm, earthy, fruity and sweet aroma
|insoluble in water
To purchase a bottle of pure Frankincense essential oil, this is definitely the right place to be. At Aromaaz International, our motto is to deliver essential oils of purest quality to the customers. It follows the set international industry standards and takes immense care while manufacturing and packing its products.
Frankincense is a fragrant resin obtained from the Boswellia trees that belongs to the Burseraceae plant family. The tree is a perennial herb that grows up to a height of 2 meters. It bears golden yellow flowers and has feathery leaves. The seeds of Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce or Frankincense are steam distilled to produce a pale yellow thin liquid that carries a sweet, spicy fragrance resembling to anise and black licorice.
Overview of Frankincense Essential Oil
Popular as the king of essential oils, Frankincense offers a range of amazing uses and benefits to its users. This incredible essential oil is a well-known remedy for beautiful and radiant skin when applied externally. It also boosts immunity by improving cellular functions and gives a healthy inflammatory response when taken internally.
Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil
• The antiseptic properties present in this essential oil prevents oral infections and tooth decay.
• The anti-inflammatory properties in this oil ease respiratory ailments like asthma, sinus, and bronchitis by opening the respiratory passages.
• This incredible oil promotes healthy immune system by regeneration of tissues and cells.
• The oil rejuvenates the skin by reducing acnes, wrinkles and scars.
Just like other essential oils, always consult a doctor before using this essential oil. There is a chance that if Frankincense Essential Oil is taken orally, it may cause toxic effects on the body. As some people may experience skin irritation on its application, it is advised to go for a skin patch test before using it. Dilute this oil before consuming it. Pregnant or lactating women must have a word with their doctors before its consumption in any way.
Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
Color & Odor: Clear and Colorless but often pale Yellow with typically Incense-like and sweet, rich and balsamic e
F.E.M.A. #: N/A
Methods of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Specific Gravity: 0.846 @ 72°F
Flash Point: 95°F
Optical Rotation: 13
Major Constituents: Limonene.
- Gardenia can be medically used for restlessness, irritability and heat accumulation in the chest.
- It can also be used for encouraging urination as well as leach out heat from the lung and heart.
- It is also successful in curing health conditions like insomnia and feelings of tautness in the chest portion of the body.
- It can be effective in curing infections of the eyes or eczema on the face.
- It is also used to treat damp-heat syndrome such as damp-heat strangury and damp-heat jaundice.
- It capably cools the blood and eases heat poison.
- Gardenia can be effectively applied topically for burns.
- Gardenia is considered very successful in the treatment of several bleeding conditions like hematemesis, urine bleeding as well as nose bleeding.
Suggested use(s): Geranium oil is effective in allaying feelings of anxiety and stress. It is also used to create balance between dry and oily skin. The oil is also helpful to fight cellulite and the retention of fluids. The smell of the oil is also effective on the mosquitoes and head lice and therefore excellent to ward off mosquitoes as well as head lice. It is also used to relieve convalescence, general fatigue and tiredness. This oil is considered especially useful for eczema, bruises, cuts, burns, frostbite, athlete’s foot, haemorrhoids, fungus infections and skin disorders. It can also be used as massage oil into the sinus area, temples, clockwise into the solar plexus, back of the neck and back of the hands.
Ginger, Fresh:Safety Data: Dilution always recommended to avoid sensitization. Preferred essential oil during pregnancy.
Suggested use(s): Ginger oil is used to treat catarrhal lung conditions and rheumatic pains. It is frequently used in the treatment of digestive troubles, nausea and is highly valued for treating colds, coughs and flu. Essential oil also cures sea sickness, carbuncles, hangovers, congestion, sinusitis, diarrhea, sore throats and is also helpful in dealing with colic, cramps, chills and fever. Non-irritant and non-toxic essential Ginger oil has warming qualities. It is good for person driven with winter depression as well as reduces feeling of loneliness. Ginger oil is good aphrodisiac and works psychologically. Blends of ginger oil are used as massage oil, in baths and are also used in vapor therapy. It helps in getting relief from lethargy, catarrh and loss of libido.
Suggested use(s): Essential grapefruit oil is useful in fighting cellulites and helps in boosting of lymphatic system. It works well with high cholesterol and helps in hardening of arteries, prevents cancer and also cures skin diseases like psoriasis etc. Grapefruit oil is enriched with Vitamin C and hence it is valued for strengthening immune system. It effects positively on obesity and provides protection against colds and flu. Grapefruit oil has diuretic properties which help in removal of excess water from body. It also combats muscles fatigue and stiffness while stimulating lymphatic system and clearing body toxins. Invigorating and natural Grapefruit oil boosts digestive system, cures skin problems and bolsters nervous system.