Due to staffing changes, Firefly services are currently on hold. We'll be back soon!
Firefly Light Therapy™ is the latest in multi-spectrum LED light therapy for pain, neurological disorders, and pathogen issues.
Exciting data from current clinical studies indicate that Bales Photonics Firefly Light Therapy may be able to reverse the symptoms of central nervous system disorders like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. Additionally, extensive proof exists documenting pain relief from all types of inflammatory diseases and injuries with the use of this multi-spectrum technology.
Combine Firefly with an F-scan and function generator and you have a powerfully accurate new way to pinpoint and potentially destroy parasites in patients suffering from a variety of auto-immune disorders and gut issues.
Firefly utilizes a powerful wave of light to penetrate the skin, tissue, and surrounding nerves to treat soft tissue injuries, reduce pain, promote wound healing, and provide therapy for chronic conditions such as arthritis and failed back syndrome. Before and after infrared images of treated areas show increased blood circulation allowing the body to heal itself without drugs or surgery.
How is Firefly Light Therapy Different from Traditional LEDs or Lasers?
You may already own an LED or Laser but see how it compares to Firefly:
1. The Power: 37,710 milliwatts of power to be exact–at or above any Class IV laser
2. The Permeation Depth: At our power level you can permeate the body up to 20 centimeters or 8 inches
3. It’s Multi-Spectral: 8 different wavelengths can be used in any combination
4. It’s Programmable: Combine the Firefly Clinic Pro with our F-Scan to pinpoint pathogens & potentially eliminate them
5. It’s Affordable: We want Firefly Light Therapy in every Functional and Integrative clinic so we’re keeping the cost as low as possible and very competitive with any comparable device (and there truly isn’t any comparable device).
Firefly Prices and packages-
Frequency Scan $25
Light Therapy Treatment $75
Package pricing is available.
F-Scan required for all new patients