If you do not see what you are looking for, or if you would like to order an item out-of-stock, please send us a request at: info@LLApothecary.com.
We use 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Ingredients may vary based on availability. Ready Rollers contain coconut oil unless noted.
Land of the Living Apothecary sources essential oils from multiple suppliers. We are constantly searching for consistent essential oils at fair prices. Due to weather conditions essential oils can vary in both quantity available and quality. We do our best to always have consistent oils and test each one in house. Please be aware smell, color and consistency can change depending on the above mentioned variables
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted on sensitive skin or babies. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Improper dosing can cause unwanted effects.
Keep out of reach from children.
Additional Information on Oils:
Angelica Root Oil:
METHOD OF EXTRACTION
Base to Middle
Soluble in alcohol & water
Variety: Angelica Root Oil
Angelica Root Oil that has an excellent strengthening, restorative and anchoring properties. When supplied in airtight bottle, the offered oil highly acclaimed for its amazing therapeutic and medicinal benefits.
Angelica archangelica belong to the Apiaceae family of Plant kingdom that grows in mild acidic soil. The plant has big and hollow stem with white flower. It might take many years to flower and thus, a lot of patience is needed till the plant is fully grown. Once the complete flowering takes place and seeds are produced, the roots of Angelica are harvested and oils are extracted from it. Although, 37 types of species of Angelica are known today buy Angelica archangelica is one that is used widely for aromatherapy purpose.
A Brief History of Angelica Extract
• Angelica extract is obtained from the roots of Angelica archangelica that usually grows in the damp soil of Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland and many other European countries. • The natural essential oils from Angelica’s root are extracted via the steam distillation process once the flowering is done. • Angelica extract from roots are also used in tea making to treat digestive as well as respiratory disorders. Additionally, it can also be used for treating infection, nervous system issues and fever.
• Angelica root oil was in great demand in both eastern as well as western traditional practices. • It is considered as important herbs for treating lungs-related issues and also worked as preventive measures during epidemics in the middle age in Europe. • When it was used in the preparation of Chinese medicine, many species of Angelica were used in the formulation of medicines that helped in curing digestive as well as respiratory issues. Additionally, it was high in demand among female suffering reproductive system issues.
• Angelica root oil is widely in demand for its amazing properties such as expectorant, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, digestive as well as relaxant features. • It is known to detoxify the body from harmful toxins. • Angelica root oil is also known to provide relief from stress and anxiety.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Although Angelica root oil is safe to use as it is non-irritant and non-toxic in nature, however, its use after 24 hours of sun exposure is not recommended as it is ‘Phototoxic’ in nature. • It is not recommended to use if you are suffering from diabetes. < br>• Pregnant women, children and nursing mother should always consult with their healthcare provider before using this oil extract. • Angelica root oil is for external use and therefore, its internal use should be avoided. If you wish to apply it internally, then consult your doctor first. • Being pure and concentrated in nature, its direct application on the skin is not advisable. To use it, you should first dilute it with suitable carrier oil and then apply it on the skin.
Botanical Name:Angelica archangelica CAS#:8015-64-3 Color & Odor:Light brownish viscous liquid & Strong characteristic F.E.M.A. #:2091 Methods of Extraction:Steam Distillation Constituents:N/A Solubility:Soluble in alcohol & water Specific Gravity:0.850-0.880 Flash Point:210 °F Optical Rotation:+16 DEG TO +32 DEG AT 20 DEG C/ DMajor Constituents:N/A
Suggested use(s): Anise oil has best uses in Aroma Therapy and is used in treating breathing problems. It is used to treat Bronchitis, cold and flu.
Anise oil is good remedy for Asthma. Main constituent of Anise oil is anethole and hence it posses outstanding medicinal properties like carminative, digestive and expectorant. Pure Anise oil is helpful for migraine, impotency, flatulence and colic conditions. Anise oil is general tonic for respiratory and circulatory system and also helps in maintaining proper digestion. Anise oil is used to relax nerves of tense individual and helps in calming of anxiety of the individuals. Apart from medicinal uses, Anise oil is also used as burners and vaporizers, it is used in baths, body massage, diffusers and in facials.
METHOD OF EXTRACTION
Leaves and flowering tops
Alcohol and oils
Giving you a healthy boost of Tulsi essential oil in today’s times is surely not a bad deal. Avail this miraculous essential oil from us at Aromaaz International and that too at affordable prices. It is 100% pure and made from the leaves and flowers of the Holy Basil plant.
Benefits of Holy Basil Essential Oil
• The antiseptic and antibacterial properties present in this essential oil prevents oral infections like tooth decay, bad breath, cavities, etc. • This wondrous essential oil protects from cardiovascular disorders by managing the cholesterol levels in the body. • It is a touted remedy for cough, cold, flu, and bronchitis. • This essential oil is an amazing insect repellent when applied on skin.
Safety Data:Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Dilution always recommended to avoid sensitization. Preferred essential oil during pregnancy.
Suggested use(s): Bergamot oil is considered as miraculous neuro-tonic and has potential to help fight depressions caused by tension, fatigue and frustrations. It has anti-microbial effects and stimulates pancreas and liver, it is often used to treat lung ailments, slow digestion and hyper tensions. Bergamot oil is a good skin tonner and natural detoxifier. It is used as anti-ageing lotion and helps reduce acne. Therapeutic properties of bergamot oil include santi–oxidants, antispasmodic, analgesic, stomachic, calmative, febrifuge,vermifuge, vulnerary and antibiotic. Bergamot oil is effective in the treatment of urinary tract infection and inflammation such as cystitis. This essential oil also helps patients suffering from respiratory ailments.
Suggested use(s): Birch oil has unbelievable therapeutic properties and is widely used in medication. It is blended with carrier oils to get relief from pain. Oil of Birch is specific for rheumatoid arthritis. It is also noted for improvement in respiratory conditions like chronic mucous discharge but is mainly applied on joints as an ointment for pain relief.
Birch oil is never ingested but is used topically with dilution of 25%.
Besides being pain reliever, Birch oil is also anti-inflammatory, anti-tussive, astringent, anti-amenagogue, diuretic, carminative and also has stimulating properties. Deep aroma of Birch oil opens breathing passes and helps in the relief from sinuses and also arouses the mind.